NEBA is a part of Cimson Ltd. and the Cimson Group, which includes 3 subsidiaries. Our subsidiaries are Cimson Business Services Ltd., Cimson Training Services Ltd. and Cimson Personnel Services Ltd. The group turnover is about 4,5 M€ and we employ between 100 and 150 professionals.
We are also involved in four SMEs and startups: Valu Ltd. (internet solutions and communication), Terosa Ltd. (metal manufacturing), Castilsec Ltd. (information security) and AM Finland Ltd. (3D metal printing). The turnover of each of these SMEs varies between 50 000€ and 2,5 M€ and the number of personnel in these companies varies from 1 to 15.
RATED AMONG THE STRONGEST COMPANIES IN FINLAND
Our business has been rated since 2007 among the strongest companies in Finland and we have achieved the valued “Rating Alfa” status grated by Suomen Asiakastieto, the leading business and credit information company in Finland. Only one in ten companies achieve this rating status.
25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
We have 25 years of experience in training entrepreneurs, offering career guidance and teaching job-seeking skills. We have developed a successful method for analyzing people’s capacity and vocational abilities. We also have strong know-how and expertise in marketing and sales training and in accounting and business administration. During the years we have been helping people to start 3 000 new businesses in Finland and globally we have more than 10 000 online students.
NEBA ONLINE TRAINING
Since 2005 we have been developing our online platform and contents together with pedagogy and IT specialists. During these 12 years more than 10 000 students have used our online platform and training courses for effective and interactive studies. We can also provide the online platform, together with the technical and pedagogical expertize, for your use.
Our online platform
- Promotes the learning process
- Guarantees effective and practical results by engaging the students to producing their own business plans and other study papers
- Enhances interactive communication between student and facilitator/teacher and also between students
- Improves learning skills, problem solving and self-evaluation
NETWORK & PARTNERS
In addition to many private businesses, our partners and network in Finland includes, among other, the following organisations:
- ELY-Keskus, Centre for Economic Development, Transportation and the Environment, Finland (Funding for product development & training services)
- Finpro (Finnish foreign trade association helping Finnish SMEs go international)
- Education Export Finland (Project to promote Finnish education excellence)
- Finnish Enterprise Agencies (Consulting 20 000 startup candidates during a year)
- Suomen Yrittäjät, The Federation of Finnish Enterprises (The largest business federation in Finland)
- LJK, The Finnish Management Consultants Association (The largest association for private business consultants in Finland)